Welcome!

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy the work on this blog, find me online at:

or e-mail me at alexandramihai_royahoo.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

Friday, June 7, 2013

Hello and welcome to my sketch-blog!

Hello there, I'm Alexandra, but you can call me Marla if you wish :) On this blog I intend to post sketches and progress shots of my finished pictures.

So! Might as well get started! This is the sketch-to-finished picture progress of my most recent image, EvAngeline, a commission of a girl suffering from multiple personality disorder. The commissioner wanted something in the style of a disney screencapture.

Initial Sketch:
Sketch with background details:
Failed attempt at painting a background, which I hated:
Something closer to what would become the finished background:
Inking:
Flat colors:
Shaded in the background elements:
And finally, the finished piece:

No comments:

Post a Comment