Welcome!

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy the work on this blog, find me online at:

or e-mail me at alexandramihai_royahoo.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ariel and King Triton!

One more Disney fanart today, and also one of Ariel, this time as a little girl, in her daddy's arms ^^

So to get inspired for this image I looked for stock photos of fathers with their daughters, and fell in love with this particular image:

So I sketched it out, using references from screenshots of Ariel's Beginning:

I then inked the drawing in SAI:

Laid down the flat colors:

And started shading it! Shading's one of my favorite parts!

Then, I worked on the background:

And finally I colored the lines so it'd look softer, and added a few lighting effects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment